Spirax Sarco FT14 Ball Float Steam Trap
Spirax Sarco FT14 Steam Trap - Screwed Ball Float Trap
The Spirax FT14 is a compact Ball Float Steam Trap and is used for the draining of plant with automatic temperature control. Used for both light and heavy condensate loads.
The FT14 features a cast iron body, PN16 design with stainless steel working internals and an integral automatic air vent facility, in addition this ball float steam trap can be maintained inline without disturbing the pipework.
Available in sizes 1/2" to 2" with flow direction right to left as standard, this steam trap offers perfect condensate drainage and air venting for process, heating and mains drainage applications.
Available in 4.5 bar (FT14-4.5), 10 bar (FT14-10) and 14 bar (FT14-14).
Typical applications include heat exchangers, separator drainage and rotating drying cylinders.
- Easy to replace: dimensionally interchangeable with the FT14. No live steam loss Achieved by self-aligning valve and water seal.
- Erosion resistant: Improved design with simplified flow paths to reduce erosion.
- Effective condensate drainage: modulating valve orifice mechanism that provides complete and immediate condensate removal under all positive pressure load conditions.
- Quick start-up: integral air vent for maximum venting of air to improve productivity.
- High quality product: improved materials and surface finish offer a high quality product Impact resistant Strong float construction guaranteed against waterhammer.
- Available in sizes: 1 1/4", 1 1/2" and 1 3/4".
- Maximum temperature: 220°C.
- Gasket material – Graphite.
Download our technical PDF datasheet for the Spirax Sarco FT14 Ball Float Steam Trap.
|Capacity||Up to 760kg/h|
|Body Material||Cast Iron|
|Size||1/2", 3/4", 1", 1 1/4", 1 1/2", 2"|
The following downloads are available for the Spirax Sarco FT14 Ball Float Steam Trap: