Spirax Sarco BRV2S Pressure Reducing Valve Direct-Acting
Spirax Sarco BRV2S Pressure Reducing Valve
The Spirax Sarco BRV2S Direct Acting Pressure Reducing Valve is a compact direct acting pressure reducing valve for use with steam, compressed air and other gases. It is perfectly suited for light duty, simple OEM applications and where ultimate control is not important.
The BRV2S features a stainless steel bellows and SG Iron body, screwed BSP connections and is supplied in three sizes (1/2", 3/4" & 1"), each with the option of downstream pressure control, obtained with one of three colour coded springs:
- Grey 0.14 to 1.7 bar g (2.03 to 24.65 psi g)
- Green 1.40 to 4.0 bar g (20.30 to 58.00 psi g)
- Orange 3.50 to8.6 bar g (50.75 to 124.70 psi g)
All information can be found on the attached data sheet.
Key Details & Features:
- SG Iron body
- Screwed BSP
- Sizes 1/2" to 1"
- Maximum temperature: 210°C@19 bar
- Reducing ratio: 10:1
- Pressure range: PN25 rated
- Adjustment levels:
- Grey 0.14 to 0.17 Bar
- Green 1.4 to 4 Bar
- Orange 3.5 to 8.6 Bar
- For use with steam, compressed air and gas
- Compact size, with a single spring mechanism, ideal for small processes
- Stainless Steel valve and seat assembly provides high wear resistance under low load conditions
- Anti-vibration adjustment handwheel with colour indication of control spring range
- Alloy spring housing with four bolts for easy in-line removal, giving access to internals
- Information can be found on the spring range ID disc located on the adjustment handwheel
Check that the BRV2S has the correct spring for your application.
Images are for illustrative purposes only and may not be an indication of all variations/sizes of the product.
|Media||Steam, Gas, Air|
|Adjustment Range||0.14 - 1.7 bar, 1.4 - 4 bar, 3.5 - 8.6 bar|
|Body Material||Ductile Iron|
|Size||1/2" (DN15), 3/4" (DN20), 1" (DN25)|
The following downloads are available for the Spirax Sarco BRV2S Direct-Acting Pressure Reducing Valve: