Flanged PN16 Manual Ball Valve with Limit Switchbox
Stainless Steel Flanged PN16 Ball Valve with Limit Switchbox
This PN16 flanged ball valve is a versatile isolating valve, offered in stainless steel, full bore and being a 2 piece design, in sizes 1/2" to 4".
This ball valve is firesafe and antistatic and comes fitted with a limit feedback switch that offers both optical and electric indication. The valve is lever operated for on / off operation (the valve feedback will only work in the open/closed position).
- 2 Piece
- A351 CF8M Body
- 316 Stainless Steel Ball
- Flanged PN16
- TFM4215 Seats
- Sizes 1/2" to 4"
- Anti-static & Firesafe to API607
- Die Cast Aluminium enclosure
- IP67 Enclosure
- Polyester powder coating (black) finish
- Stainless steel Namur shaft
- 2x M20 cable entries
- 2x SPDT mechanical limit switches
- Voltage/Amps 240V AC/16A, 125V AC/16A, 250VDC/0.3A, 125VDC/0.6A and 30VDC/10A
- Captive cover bolts
- -20ºC to + 80ºC Ambient temperature
Images are for illustrative purposes only and may not be an indication of all variations/sizes of the product.
|End Connection||Flanged PN16|
|Body Material||Stainless Steel|
|Size||1/2" (DN15), 3/4" (DN20), 1" (DN25), 1 1/4" (DN32), 1 1/2" (DN40), 2" (DN50), 2 1/2" (DN65), 3" (DN80), 4" (DN100)|
|Design||2 Piece, Full Bore|
The following downloads are available for the Flanged PN16 Manual Ball Valve with Limit Switchbox: