Burkert Pilot Solenoid for Piston Valves
Burkert Type 6012P Direct Mount Pilot Solenoid Valve
Burkert's Type 6012P, a variation of the Type 6012 has been developed as a special pilot valve for direct attachment to externally piloted pneumatic actuators. It's special Polyamide housing and nickel-plated brass banjo bolts make connection to the pilot air port of the actuator easy.
The 6012P 3/2 way, normally closed direct acting pilot solenoid valve is tough, reliable and simple to connect to existing valves and air supplies.
- Available in Polyamide, sizes: 6mm push fit, G 1/8 and G 1/4.
- Banjo bolt material: Brass, nickel plated.
- Seal material: NBR banjo screw, FKM valve.
- Pressure range: 0-10 Bar.
- Voltage: 24V DC, 24V AC and 230V AC.
- Media temperature: -10°C to +100°C.
- Ambient temperature: Maximum +55°C.
Protection class IP65. Also available as a standalone, threaded valve - the Burkert Type 6012.
|Process / Industry||Pilot|
|Body Material||Plastic / PVC|
|Port Size||G1/8, G1/4|
The following downloads are available for the Burkert Type 6012P Direct Mount Pilot Solenoid Valve: