ARI CONA TD Thermodynamic Steam Trap
ARI CONA TD Thermodynamic Steam Trap Type 56.641....2
The ARI-CONA TD thermodynamic steam trap offers the reliable removal of condensate from steam distribution lines.
All stainless steel construction with a large condensate capacity and high degree of resistance to semi corrosive condensate.
With screwed BSP connections and available in sizes from 1/2" (DN15) to 1" (DN25), this thermodynamic steam trap is the first choice for the removal of damaging condensate steam distribution systems.
- Small, practical, insensitive to ambient conditions for discharge of condensate close to saturation temperature.
- Cap with heat chamber is insensitive to ambient conditions and ensures high performance. Water hammer resistant.
- Integral check valve function for high performance.
- User friendly: separate control cartridge (replaceable in situ) and heat chamber.
- Small size and weight for optimum handling.
- Quick assembly.
- Contamination protection for long life (integral strainer or optional outside strainer – easy to clean)!
The ARI-CONA TD steam trap is simple yet efficient, offering reliability and the best choice for your steam mains drainage.
- ARI-ARMATUREN Figure Number: 56.641....2
- Stainless Steel Body
- Nominal Pressure: PN63
- Operating Pressure: 42 Bar
- Sizes: 1/2" (DN15) to 1" (DN25)
- Screwed BSP
- Integrated Non-Return Protection
- Outside Strainer
- Easy to Install in any Position
- Resistant to Water Hammer
|Body Material||Stainless Steel|
|Size||1/2", 3/4", 1"|
The following downloads are available for the ARI CONA TD Thermodynamic Steam Trap: