ARI CONA S Ball Float Steam Trap Flanged PN40 - SG Iron
ARI CONA S Ball Float Steam Trap Type 25.631....120 SG Iron
The ST5403 is an ARI CONA S SG Iron Flanged PN40 ball float steam trap with an integral automatic air vent, strainer and non-return protection. It provides fast and efficient condensate drainage with prompt air removal to ensure process systems and equipment operate to its maximum potential.
ARI-CONA S Ball float steam trap offers reliable condensate discharge in all kinds of steam systems. Offered in sizes from 1/2" (DN15) up to 2" (DN50) and supplied with integral non return and strainer protection.
The ARI-CONA S is flanged to PN40 and offered with various allowable differential pressures (ΔPMX).
- For major fluctuations in pressure and condensate load – instant discharge with no temperature loss! For discharge of condensate at boiling temperature.
- High performance: Instant discharge of condensate without subcooling and backwater, even with extreme fluctuations of pressure and volume.
- Integral check valve function as standard for high performance and economy. Benefit for you: Extremely economical because there is no need for a separate check valve in line.
- Float and thermostatic controller with automatic air venting / and level control for high performance and economy. Exceptionally robust ball float for long life.
- Rapid system start-up due to thermostatic control element.
- Optimum handling: converts easily from vertical to horizontal installation and vice versa.
- Figure: 25.631....120
- Flanged PN40
- SG Iron Body
- Sizes: 1/2" (DN15) to 2" (DN50)
- Inside Strainer, Non-Return Protection
- Easy to Install
- Mounting Position: Vertical
- Maximum Allowable Pressure: 32 Bar g at 250°C
- Maximum Allowable Temperature: 350°C
|Size||1/2", 3/4", 1", 1 1/2", 2"|
The following downloads are available for the ARI CONA S Ball Float Steam Trap Flanged PN40 - SG Iron: